1.0 Participatory Integrated Community Development
2.0 Participatory Intergrated Development Process
3.0 Participatory Impact Monitoring
4.0 Conflict Management and Peace Building
3.0 Module 002 : Participatory Impact Monitoring
Indicator to be measure
Data Collection Method/s
What benefits are accruing to the beneficiary households from utilization of project resources and services?
- No of children able to access milk due to the introduction of dairy goat from the project
- No of HH’s with improve housing due to the introduction of dairy goat from the project
- No of HH’s paying school fees for their children due to the introduction of dairy goat from the project
How many farmers were trained?
- No of farmers trained
- No of farmers fulfilling the training completion criteria
Inspection of attendance list
How was the training conducted?
- No of farmers selected for the training
- No of farmers who reported for the training?
- No of training manuals developed?
Inspection of farmers selection list, training manuals
Were training inputs procured
- Name of training venue hired
- No of stationary purchased (pen & book)
How much money has been spent from the project?
Amount spent per input
3.1 Training Outline
3.2 Defining the project boundary
3.3.1 Stage 1: Define the geographic and time limits of the project
3.3.1 Stage 1: i. Defining the project boundary
3.3.1 Stage 1: ii. Defining the project period
3.3.2 Stage 2: Define the questions to be answered
3.3.3 Stage 3: Identify and prioritize locally-defined impact indicator
3.3.4 Stage 4: Decide on the Method to use
3.3.5 Stage 5: Decide which sampling method and sample size
3.3.6 Stage 6: Develop an Impact Monitoring Plan
3.3.7 Stage 7: Assessing Project Attribution
3.3.8 Stage 8: Triangulation
3.3.9 Stage 9: Feedback and Validation