4.0 Conflict Management and Peace Building
3.0 Module 002 : Participatory Impact Monitoring
Step 1: Ask participant to indicate the changes in their lives they expect to occur as a direct result of the project.
- Project already implemented:
• Ask what changes have already occurred.
- Technical project ( Natural resources, Agricultural inputs, Livestock)
• Ask participants how they expect to benefit from the ownership or use of the resources.
- Training or skill transfers,
• Ask participants how the training or improved skills will benefit them.
Step 2: Ask the participants to use pair-wise ranking to select at least about 1 to 3 indicators per question that can provide data or information that would help in answering the questions
Combining Monitoring Questions and Process, Proxy and Impacts Indicators